Showing all 11 results
All Presentations from 2017 ADI Natural Gas & NGL Forum$299.00
- Videos of all 7 presentations and 3 panel sessions
- All conference materials including decks, agenda, and attendee lists
- Insights across the natural gas and NGL value chain
Gas monetization 101: A tutorial on natural gas monetization options and technologies$99.00
Ron Sills, Executive Advisor, ADI
- What are the major options to monetize natural gas supplies?
- Which are the key technologies and processes for gas monetization?
- How are choices around gas monetization options made and why?
Natural gas in power and industrial markets$99.00
Elliott Smith, Executive Advisor, ADI
- Can natural gas-fired power generation grow further?
- How will the new presidential administration impact gas-based power generation?
- Will natural gas demand in the industrial sector pick up steam in the near future?
Natural gas liquids (NGL) supply, pricing, and monetization options$99.00
Brandon Johnson, Analyst, ADI
- Where are the first wave of ethane cracker and LPG export projects currently?
- Will there be sufficient ethane supply into the U.S. Gulf Coast?
- What will happen to propane and butane beyond LPG exports?
Oil and natural gas supply, demand, capex, and pricing outlook$99.00
Uday Turaga, CEO, ADI
- Where are global oil and natural gas markets headed?
- How much further can shale plays reduce well costs and breakevens?
- How is capital spending on gas and NGL monetization likely to evolve?
Opportunities for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in the gas value chain$99.00
Vikki Dunn, Advisor, Strategic Growth Advisors
- How can OEMs benefit from opportunities in the natural gas value chain?
- How will regulations and new technology impact operators and equipment vendors?
- Which OEMs are best positioned to succeed in the gas value chain and why?
Outlook for LNG and natural gas pipeline exports$99.00
Tyler Wilson, Analyst, ADI
- What is the state of the global LNG market and its outlook through 2020?
- How will pipeline flows of gas into the Northeast, Mexico, and Canada change?
- Which large- and small-scale LNG export projects are best positioned to move forward?
Regulatory outlook for natural gas monetization$99.00
Tyler Wilson, Analyst, ADI
- Will there be new or stricter regulations on natural gas flaring?
- What will happen to regulations on fugitive methane emissions?
- How will the regulatory climate impact operators and equipment vendors?
Panel Session #1: Small- and mid-scale LNG opportunities$99.00
– Blake Roberts – IHI E&C
– Robert Sammon – GE
– Travis Bowman – SIEMENS
– Vis Viswanathan – ADI
- Outlook on small- and mid-scale LNG projects in North America
- Key demand markets, technologies, and players
- Costs and economics of small- and mid-scale LNG
Panel Session #2: Natural gas conversion to fuels and chemicals$99.00
– Joe Gentry – GTC
– Stephen Sims – NGTS
– Riley Hagan – Ethanext
– Dmitry Popov – INFRA
- Outlook on GTL, MTG, and methanol projects in North America
- Key technologies, applications, and players
- Costs and economics of natural gas conversion processes
Panel Session #3: New technology and innovation$99.00
– Havard Devold – ABB
– Jim Sledzik – Energy Ventures
– Doug Moorehead – Flexgen
– Alexander Rozenfeld – Shell
- What new technologies such as digital will impact natural gas markets?
- How will distributed power generation drive demand for natural gas?
- What are promising start-ups and technologies in these areas?