2018 North America Natural Gas and NGL Forum
Tuesday, February 13, 2018
ADI Analytics hosted its first North America Natural Gas and NGL forum in Houston late February. The forum was well-attended with representatives from a wide range of companies including integrated oil and gas majors, refiners, E&P independents, industrial gas suppliers, equipment providers, technology licensors, investors, and media outlets.
The forum featured several presentations by ADI analysts and panel sessions featuring external speakers and industry experts. The presentations highlighted key demand drivers, supply outlook, pricing forecasts, strategic implications, investment opportunities, and regulatory concerns around natural gas and NGLs. The panel sessions built off of the presentations and featured in-depth discussions focusing on small- and mid-scale LNG, natural gas conversion to fuels, and new innovations including the Industrial Internet of Things. Learn more about 2017 North America Natural Gas and NGL Forum.
After a successful event this year, ADI is looking forward to host its second annual conference in February 2018. Watch below the highlights from 2017 Forum:
Who should attend?
- Oil and gas producers
- Midstream players
- Refiners and fuel producers
- Natural gas buyers
- Electric utilities
- Equipment manufacturers
- Technology licensors
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
- Gain a clear view of where North American gas and NGLs will go
- Gather actionable insights from ADI’s deep research and analytics
- Attend tutorial on gas and NGL conversion, use, and monetization
- Network with gas and NGL leaders for market pulse and pain points
- Shape strategy, price outlook, energy purchases, investments, and growth