Historical data, forecasts, and analysis of energy and chemical industry spend, capital and operating costs, and commodity and product prices.
ADI Analytics tracks, estimates, and maintains a wide range of data on the oil and gas, power, renewable and alternative energy, and chemical industry, including historical and forecasted industry spend at the category, country, regional, and global scales. Our databases also include current capital and operating costs of various processes and technologies and their detailed breakdowns and commodity and product prices in various countries and regions. Finally, we also maintain a library of cost, economic, and process models equipped with decision and risk analytics to evaluate E&P finding costs, fuel breakeven prices, NPVs and IRRs, market size and penetration, carbon footprints, and switching economics.
Gathered from public sources, trade journals, regulatory filings, and expert interviews, the quality and reliability of our databases have been triangulated and validated through the crucibles of numerous client engagements and our deep industry expertise. We have supported equity analysts, PE and VC investors, and corporate strategy teams by fulfilling a variety of data and information requests within 1-3 days. A select list of our cost analytics include:
- E&P and F&D costs in 16 shale gas and unconventional oil basins across North America
- Shipping costs for 30 different routes across the world for LNG, crude oils, and refined products
- Capital and operating costs and breakeven fuel prices for 14 biofuel and biochemical technologies
- Economics of hybrid batteries in different automobile segments and switching costs and economics
- Capital costs and differences between operating costs of ethane and naphtha crackers for chemicals
- Capital and operating costs of LNG, GTL, and MTG in various regions and locations across the world
- Refining crack spreads by configuration and economics of reforming, FCC, coking, and hydrocracking units
- Capital and operating spend in oil and gas upstream, midstream, and downstream at the global, regional, and country levels
- Capital and operating spend in natural gas liquids (NGLs), chemicals, and petrochemicals at the global, regional, and country levels
- Capital and operating spend by function (e.g., exploration, drilling and completions, etc.) and category (e.g., equipment, services, etc.)