ADI has built and maintains a wide range of proprietary data, analytics, and models on the oil and gas, power, renewable and alternative energy, and chemical industries. We maintain data and analytics at the equipment, process or technology, asset or plant, segment, industry, country, regional, and global levels.
Further, our coverage spans exploration and production, oilfield services, midstream and pipelines, LNG and regasification, gas processing, refineries and fuel product terminals, EPCs and licensors, petrochemicals, polymers, specialty chemicals, utilities and power plants, microgrids, energy storage assets, shipping infrastructure, and many more segments.
Gathered from public sources, trade journals, regulatory filings, and expert interviews, the quality and reliability of our databases have been quality checked, triangulated, and validated in the crucibles of numerous client engagements and our deep industry expertise.
Please contact us even if your need is not listed here as the list is not comprehensive. Further, our team can generate data sets and models quickly.
Contact us at email@example.com, and we look forward to discussing your data and analytics needs and how we can help.
ADI Data, Analytics, and Models
- Asset and plant databases including count, operator, capacity, location, and configuration
- Capital projects and construction including capacity, timeline, location, EPCs and stakeholders, etc.
- Cost analytics including capital (capex) and operating spend (opex) and supply chain, strategic sourcing, and should-cost models
- Pricing of commodities and specialty products including historical and forecasted estimates
- Margins including oilfield breakevens, supply and cost curves, crack spreads, spark spreads, frac spreads, fuel breakevens, netbacks, and other margins
- Shipping costs across multiple modes including marine, rail, and road
- Companies and corporate performance databases of key public and private industry players
- Economic and investment analytics including NPV and IRR models, scenario planning analytics, uncertainty and risk analytics using Monte Carlo simulations, and sensitivity tools