Track and analyze policies and regulations impacting the energy and chemical industry. Develop and implement response strategy including advocacy, identification of best-in-class / best-cost compliance strategies, and support with developing necessary organizational competencies.
Relevant projects include the following:
- Cost-benefit analysis of U.S. clean fuel regulations
- Operational impacts of RFS I and II for refining major
- Summary of Renewable Portfolio Standards for utility
- Review and forecast U.S. LNG export policy for oil major
- Valuation impacts of PTC, ITC, and cash grants for utility