The shortage, development, and management of talent are recurring themes in ADI Analytics’ conversations with business leaders around the world including, surprisingly, emerging economies.
ADI Analytics supports its clients with a variety of talent management needs beginning with the design of strategies and organizations tailored to business goals, benchmarking talent strategies across peers and competitors, and reviewing policies and systems to identify gaps and improvements.
Relevant projects include the following:
- Formulated IT and PMO strategy for an E&P independent
- Diagnosed gaps in capital projects org at E&P independent
- Surveyed best practices to manage JVs in for oil/gas major
- Benchmarked peers on CSR / sustainability for oil/gas major
- Developed knowledge management strategy for R&D at an NOC
- Designed new technical services organization for E&P independent