Track, analyze, and support advocacy around policies and regulations impacting the energy and chemical industry.
Our team has been following and analyzing policy and regulatory issues impacting the energy and chemical industries for decades. We can help you track regulatory and legislative activity including policies, rules, bills, and ANPRs at the state, federal, and international levels. Further, we can forecast and analyze their impact qualitatively and quantitatively and develop and support response and advocacy strategies.
A selection of our policy analytics work includes:
- Cost-benefit analysis of U.S. clean fuel regulations
- Operational impacts of RFS I and II for refining major
- Summary of Renewable Portfolio Standards for utility
- Review and forecast U.S. LNG export policy for oil major
- Valuation impacts of PTC, ITC, and cash grants for utility
- Policies to accelerate E&P for Indian’s Oil and Gas Ministry
- Summary of state regulations on fracking for chemical firm
- Cost impacts of regulations across coal value chain for miner