Natural gas prices in North America will not recover unless there is new demand to offset the growing supply from shale gas resources. New demand could be created through gas-fired power plants, LNG exports, gas to liquids and chemicals, and transportation. Each of these options impacts investor returns and overall gas demand differently, and assessing such issues is the subject of ADI Analytics’ multi-client study, Benchmarking Shale Gas Monetization Options.
Specific objectives include the following:
- Understand strategic implications of cheap / abundant gas supply
- Learn about gas monetization technologies and business models
- Identify investment ops in LNG, GTL, MTG, and other options
- Estimate costs for LNG, GTL, MTG, and other gas options
- Analyze regulatory risks, e.g., LNG export approvals
- Profile North American competitive landscape
Deliverables include a ~250-page final report and a 4-hour client workshop.
Please fill form to download the study prospectus pdf