We led an in-depth study of geothermal technologies for the U.S. Department of Energy. Key contributions include the following:
- Estimated costs and economics of geothermal energy technologies
- Evaluated cost impacts of innovation and supply chain advances
- Landscaped state of geothermal innovation through patent analytics
- Led technical/economic feasibility of geothermal-based polygeneration
- Conducted outreach on geothermal energy through training and education
ADI Analytics provided a comprehensive, in-depth view of the current state and likely outlook of geothermal energy. This work was published in over 15 papers and conference presentations in addition to four comprehensive final reports.